The salary range of employees working in Serbia is, by default, in the range of 44,159.00 RSD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 161,469.00 RSD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Serbia into salary brackets in RSD.
Average salary and range in Serbia by age in RSD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Serbia (RSD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Serbia (RSD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Sales Director Top Management
4. Managing Director Top Management
5. Leasing Director Leasing
6. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
7. Lead developer Information Technology
8. Software Engineer Information Technology
9. Country Manager/Director Top Management
10. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
11. IT Architect Information Technology
12. Personnel Manager Top Management
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Logistics Director Top Management
15. Branch Director Insurance
16. iOS Developer Information Technology
17. Technical Director Top Management
18. Department Director Public Administration, Self-governance
19. Backend developer Information Technology
20. IT Product Manager Information Technology
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Serbia (RSD)
1. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
2. Receptionist Administration
3. Security Guard Security & Protection
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Waiter Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
6. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
7. Betting Clerk Administration
8. Graphic Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
9. Porter, Information Staff General labour
10. Labourer Production
11. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
12. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
13. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Preschool Teacher Education, Science & Research
16. Shop Assistant Commerce
17. Firefighter, Rescuer Security & Protection
18. Librarian Education, Science & Research
19. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
20. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary