Description of job position
- Analysing the customer requirements.
- Designing the technical architecture of information systems according to the created specification.
- Defining the property price and return on investments.
- Managing and guiding a team of programmers and other employees involved in the project.
- Responsibility for selecting an appropriate software and hardware infrastructure.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position IT Architect - Information Technology in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
38,000 - 71,578 RSD
91,045 - 366,618 RSD
103,475 - 399,607 RSD
90,306 - 356,398 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
147,461 - 795,625 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used