The salary range of employees working in Serbia is, by default, in the range of 49,544.00 RSD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 171,459.00 RSD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Serbia into salary brackets in RSD.
Average salary and range in Serbia by age in RSD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Serbia (RSD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Serbia (RSD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Leasing Director Leasing
5. Sales Director Top Management
6. Lead developer Information Technology
7. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
8. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
9. IT Manager Management
10. Software Engineer Information Technology
11. IT Product Manager Information Technology
12. iOS Developer Information Technology
13. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
14. Programmer Information Technology
15. Product owner Management
16. Java Programmer Information Technology
17. IT Consultant Information Technology
18. .NET Programmer Information Technology
19. IT Project Manager Information Technology
20. Finance Manager Management
List of the worst-paid positions and their average monthly salary in Serbia (RSD)
1. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
2. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
3. Porter, Information Staff General labour
4. Security Guard Security & Protection
5. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
6. Cleaner General labour
7. Cashier Commerce
8. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
9. Packer Production
10. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
11. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
12. Caregiver Medicine & Social Care
13. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
14. General Labourer General labour
15. Au-pair General labour
16. Shop Assistant Commerce
17. Kitchen Helper Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
18. Funeral service worker Service Industries
19. Dental Assistant Medicine & Social Care
20. Counter Clerk Banking
List of the latest respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary