The salary range of employees working in Serbia is, by default, in the range of 37,399.00 RSD (low salaries, employees' actual wages may be even lower) to 129,726.00 RSD (high salaries, actual salaries can be even higher).
This is the total monthly salary including bonuses. Salaries can vary significantly within individual job positions. If you are interested in salaries for a specific position, participate in the survey.
Distribution of employees in Serbia into wage bands in RSD.
Average salary and range in Serbia by age in RSD.
Comparison of the average salary of men and women in Serbia (RSD).
List of the best paid positions and their average monthly salary in Serbia (RSD).
1. Chief Executive Officer Top Management
2. IT Director Top Management
3. Managing Director Top Management
4. Sales Director Top Management
5. Country Manager/Director Top Management
6. Economic/Financial Manager Top Management
7. DevOps Engineer Information Technology
8. Leasing Director Leasing
9. Lead developer Information Technology
10. Software Engineer Information Technology
11. Technical Director Top Management
12. IT Product Manager Information Technology
13. Marketing Director Top Management
14. Pilot Transport, Haulage, Logistics
15. IT Architect Information Technology
16. iOS Developer Information Technology
17. Product owner Management
18. IT Project Manager Information Technology
19. Logistics Director Top Management
20. Production Director Top Management
List of the highest paid positions and their average monthly salary in Serbia (RSD)
1. Security Guard Security & Protection
2. Gardener Service Industries
3. Funeral service worker Service Industries
4. Cleaner General labour
5. Survey Interviewer General labour
6. Au-pair General labour
7. Porter, Information Staff General labour
8. Carer, Personal Assistant Medicine & Social Care
9. Cobbler Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
10. Receptionist Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
11. Seamstress Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
12. Cashier Commerce
13. Packer Production
14. Fabric Cutter Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
15. Petrol Station Attendant Service Industries
16. Tailor Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
17. School Caretaker Education, Science & Research
18. Lifeguard, Swimming Instructor Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
19. Housekeeper Service Industries
20. Chambermaid Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
List of recent respondents whose data are used in further salary survey calculations.
Get a free, personalized salary comparison.Compare your salary