Description of job position
- Using computer and mathematical knowledge in designing, developing, and testing software.
- Analysing customer requirements and proposing technical solutions.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Developing software according to customer requirements.
- Testing software and repairing errors.
- Providing technical support to clients.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Software Engineer - Information Technology in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
38,000 - 41,461 RSD
IT Project Manager
87,936 - 223,237 RSD
71,951 - 232,587 RSD
60,158 - 275,877 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
92,304 - 517,485 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 83.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used