Description of job position
- Mounting, dismantling and powering up production machinery and equipment.
- Providing the repairs and maintenance of the production machinery and equipment.
- Providing employee trainings on the use of production machinery and equipment.
- Completing technical reports.
- Providing technical support to internal and external customers.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Service Engineer - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
36,500 - 67,309 RSD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
56,382 - 157,297 RSD
56,879 - 156,903 RSD
Call Center Supervisor
55,294 - 159,170 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
164,218 - 661,977 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used