Description of job position
- Using technical documents.
- Processing sketches to complement the technological process of locksmithing.
- Manual processing of machine components by filing, sawing, cutting, evening, bending, drilling and reaming.
- Assembling parts of machinery and equipment.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting machine malfunctions.
- Scraping, grinding, balancing, adjusting, connecting with bolts and rivets, soldering and welding machine parts.
- Assembling machinery and equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Machine Fitter - Mechanical Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
31,700 - 43,524 RSD
Security & Protection
40,323 - 67,720 RSD
37,002 - 84,740 RSD
33,616 - 76,710 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
85,929 - 610,865 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used