Description of job position
- Maintenance planning.
- Supply support.
- Support and Test Equipment/Equipment support.
- Manpower and personnel.
- Training and training support.
- Technical data.
- Computer Resources support.
- Packaging, Handling, Storage, and Transportation (PHS&T).
- Monitoring the readiness of assigned ships.
- Researching operational requirements for the acquisition of ships and ship systems for assigned programs.
- Assists with budget formulation and contract oversight for assigned programs.
- Coordinates ship berthing requirements, cargo operations, and safety/navigation compliance.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Maritime Transport Organiser - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
38,000 - 71,578 RSD
59,114 - 153,504 RSD
Maritime Transport Organiser
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
60,520 - 151,910 RSD
60,977 - 146,188 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
147,461 - 795,625 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used