Description of job position
- Presentation and sale of bank products and services.
- Cash deposits and withdrawals, payment orders, opening and closing accounts, exchange office activities, and other transactions and services.
- Creating and maintaining good relations with bank clients.
- Providing advice related to bank products and services.
- Responsibility for the accuracy of accepted and issued amounts of cash and/or other valuables.
- Checking the validity and integrity of received banknotes, coins, and valuables.
- Following bank process and methodology procedures.
- Following the bank’s security policy.
Position Counter Clerk - Banking in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
388 - 463 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
388 - 801 USD
388 - 861 USD
Agriculture, Food Industry
388 - 818 USD
Chief Executive Officer
982 - 6,612 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used