Description of job position
- Transporting passengers in the scope of urban public transport.
- Stopping the tram at stops in accordance with the existing timetable.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the tram.
- Accepting and disbursing cash to passengers.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order on the tram.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Tram Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
36,500 - 60,856 RSD
49,716 - 121,063 RSD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
45,742 - 119,654 RSD
49,975 - 113,968 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
144,862 - 732,843 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used