Description of job position
- Responsibility for managing and coordinating domestic and international shipments.
- Accepting orders for transport.
- Determining vehicle availability and loading.
- Monitoring vehicle location using a navigation system.
- Entering data related to shipments into the information system.
- Communication with clients and drivers.
- Resolving exceptional situations and client claims.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Dispatcher/Traffic Controller - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
36,500 - 60,856 RSD
Public Administration, Self-governance
52,176 - 112,585 RSD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
43,770 - 126,674 RSD
48,966 - 115,800 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
144,862 - 732,843 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used