Description of job position
- Delivering and collecting letter and parcel mail.
- Managing documentation accompanying the consignments.
- Planning and optimising the transport routes.
- Participating in the uploading and unloading of consignments, with an emphasis placed on their safe position.
- Maintaining a regular communication link with the control centre via radio station.
- Receiving and issuing cash for delivered consignments.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Courier - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
38,000 - 61,736 RSD
Sales Object Manager
42,030 - 84,182 RSD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
42,903 - 90,679 RSD
Arts & Culture
38,000 - 98,765 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
158,472 - 806,212 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used