Description of job position
- Transporting one or more passengers by car to their final destination at a pre-arranged and/or any time.
- Opening and closing doors for passengers.
- Helping elderly and/or immobile passengers get in and out of the vehicle.
- Helping passengers with luggage.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of the vehicle in proper condition.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Car Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
38,000 - 53,083 RSD
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
38,000 - 60,357 RSD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
38,000 - 68,699 RSD
Paralegal - law student
Law & Legislation
38,000 - 65,707 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
122,452 - 816,839 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used