Description of job position
- Transporting people within urban, suburban, long distance, international and special services.
- Stopping at bus stops in accordance with the current timetable and on request.
- Opening and closing doors when passengers get on/off the bus.
- Operating the electronic till and issuing tickets to passengers.
- Operating the air conditioning, heating and lighting on the bus.
- Recharging smart cards (excluding urban and special services).
- Accepting and dispensing cash from and to the passengers.
- Putting oversized luggage into the luggage compartment of the bus (except urban services).
- Keeping the bus clean and tidy.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Bus Driver - Transport, Haulage, Logistics in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Petrol Station Attendant
36,500 - 66,227 RSD
Construction & Real Estate
42,728 - 129,543 RSD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
49,047 - 120,857 RSD
Medicine & Social Care
46,540 - 124,438 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
159,677 - 705,522 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used