Description of job position
- Drawing up the production control plan.
- Performing process audits.
- Performing mechanical and electronic measurements.
- Considering the quality requirements from internal and external customers.
- Resolving claims from internal and external customers.
- Preparing materials for monthly reports.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Quality Engineer - Quality Management in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
36,500 - 60,856 RSD
Marketing, Advertising, PR
46,679 - 146,884 RSD
73,896 - 114,811 RSD
51,584 - 142,629 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
144,862 - 732,843 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used