Description of job position
- Measuring parts and components in a metrological laboratory.
- Detecting and recording possible deviations detected during the measurement.
- Performing internal and external calibration of measuring equipment.
- Responsibility for recording, storing and issuing instruments.
- Responsibility for the technical condition of measuring instruments and reference standards.
- Maintaining, archiving and reading technical documentation.
Position Metrologist - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Textile, Leather, Apparel Industry
38,000 - 45,367 RSD
Education, Science & Research
39,015 - 71,513 RSD
38,000 - 86,196 RSD
38,000 - 84,735 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
96,234 - 647,679 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used