Description of job position
- Operating and monitoring the operation of one or more pieces of equipment on the production line.
- Adding materials to pieces of equipment as needed and removing such materials if there is any excess.
- Checking the in-process and finished products using measurement instruments.
- Halting the production line operation in case of insufficient quality products.
- Producing finished products, finishing in-process products.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Machine Operator - Production in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Carer, Personal Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
31,700 - 47,567 RSD
Arts & Culture
31,700 - 74,497 RSD
32,670 - 72,219 RSD
35,002 - 68,081 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
96,234 - 647,679 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used