Description of job position
- Advertising job vacancies.
- Selecting profiles of candidates from internal database and external sources.
- Organising and independently conducting selection interviews with candidates.
- Evaluating candidates from the personal and professional point of view and their subsequent recommending to the clients.
- Providing consultation and advice to clients and jobseekers.
- Regular communication with assigned clients.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Consultant - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
31,700 - 41,757 RSD
42,839 - 140,442 RSD
54,732 - 147,188 RSD
Law & Legislation
52,141 - 151,287 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
85,929 - 610,865 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used