Description of job position
- Making up a concept of employees' training, their evaluation and rewarding.
- Coordinating selection processes in the company or in assigned departments.
- Cooperating with the managers of the company at solving personal questions.
- Taking active part in strategic decisions of the company.
- Keeping the personal employee agenda.
- providing counseling to the managers and employees in the area of the Labour Code and the related legislation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position HR Business Partner - Human Resources in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
31,700 - 41,757 RSD
Business Intelligence Specialist
43,119 - 188,990 RSD
HR Business Partner
67,361 - 167,129 RSD
60,149 - 172,623 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
85,929 - 610,865 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used