Description of job position
- Monitoring and evaluating the parameters of the power machine operation in terms of performance, security, economy, ecology, fire protection principles etc.
- Ensuring start-ups, shutdowns, pre-manipulations and tests of machinery and equipment.
- Preventing disrepairs of machines by an early intervention to the run of equipment.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
Position Power-Generating Machinery Operator - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
In the salary ranking,
the job position takes
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Tourism, Gastronomy, Hotel Business
38,000 - 71,578 RSD
Journalism, Printing Arts & Media
44,880 - 79,897 RSD
Power-Generating Machinery Operator
Electrical & Power Engineering
42,810 - 90,511 RSD
Health Care Assistant
Medicine & Social Care
38,000 - 96,573 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
147,461 - 795,625 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the report
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used