Description of job position
- Designing and constructing electrical appliances and equipment.
- Dismantling appliances and equipment for the purpose of repair.
- Testing electrical installations using measuring and diagnostic devices.
- Restoring and assembling appliances and equipment into a functional unit.
- Inspecting and testing the technical electrical equipment.
- Managing technical and operational documentation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrician (industrial) - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
304 - 481 USD
Finishing works in constructions
Construction & Real Estate
304 - 914 USD
Electrical & Power Engineering
371 - 797 USD
Transport, Haulage, Logistics
381 - 807 USD
Chief Executive Officer
756 - 7,274 USD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used