Description of job position
- Reading technical documentation.
- Proposing the placement of electrical circuits.
- Cutting openings and channels into the walls and floors.
- Stripping electrical wires and cables.
- Powering up electrical disconnects, outlets, distribution panels, switches, connectors, breakers, fuses, transformers, lamps, and other electrical equipment.
- Diagnosing and eliminating outages and electrical problems.
- Following the safety and fire prevention regulations.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Electrician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
31,700 - 43,524 RSD
Customer Support Specialist
48,012 - 81,296 RSD
Electrical & Power Engineering
38,409 - 102,093 RSD
Construction & Real Estate
33,455 - 99,984 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
85,929 - 610,865 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used