Description of job position
- Preparing project documentation of wiring.
- Documentation negotiation with the customer, professional bodies and organisations.
- Drafting of technical design of solutions, including the calculation of expected implementation costs.
- Conducting author's supervision during the construction.
- Providing solutions to the variations and changes to project documentation, incorporation of new customer requirements.
- Taking part in trials and putting constructions in service.
- Elaborating project documentation of the actual construction in paper and digital form.
- Providing technical assistance and consultation.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Design Technician - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
31,700 - 43,524 RSD
IT/Technical Support Specialist
31,700 - 146,395 RSD
Electrical & Power Engineering
43,404 - 98,114 RSD
37,507 - 117,675 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
85,929 - 610,865 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used