Description of job position
- Designing and modifying 3D models of machinery, equipment and components using specialised projection software.
- Completing drawings in paper and digital form as well as construction documentation.
- Consulting with engineers in research and development, along with a head designer and production technologist.
- Solving problems associated with manufacturability, finding solutions related to the savings in production costs, weight etc.
For companies – be confident when making decisions about salaries
Set the salaries of your employees fairly. A detailed salary report will help you to do this. You will always have relevant salary data to hand.
The most common career path of an employee
The graphic shows how employees most often progress in their careers. Click on the name of the position to get to its detail with salary data.
Position Design Engineer - Electrical & Power Engineering in the labour market
The job position is
in the salary ranking of
Women representation in position
Average age of respondent by position
Security & Protection
31,700 - 41,757 RSD
31,700 - 121,858 RSD
Electrical & Power Engineering
36,558 - 112,909 RSD
38,419 - 110,354 RSD
Chief Executive Officer
85,929 - 610,865 RSD
Is this salary range too huge?
You can find out the average salary in your region by filling out a short questionnaireCompare your salary with others.
Get detailed information on salaries in your country
Salary report for the company
* incl. VAT / 99.00 EUR excl. VATOrder the analysis
- Salary on position by region*, education, practice, business size
- Total salary and its components* (variable component, commissions, rewards)
- Responder distribution to payroll
- Salary ranges expressed by 1st decile, 1st quartile, median, 3rd quartile, 9th decile, and average wage.
- Detailed breakdown of all monitored non-financial benefits provided*
- Financial benefit analysis* * available when regression model is used